To join the Bicycle Club of Philadelphia (BCP) or renew membership please choose one of the following:
Why should you join BCP? Membership in BCP provides you with many benefits, including our monthly newsletter, the "Quick Release", chock full of rides, cycling events and cycling news. Membership also entitles you to bike shop discounts and allows you to attend our regular special events.
Top Ten Reasons to Join BCP:
- Learn the best bicycling routes in the Greater Delaware Valley.
- Ride with people who generally know how to fix little mechanical problems (and sometimes big ones too).
- Make new friends with people who share your interests in cycling (and probably a lot more).
- Get discounts at area bike shops and receive a monthly newsletter.
- Support bicycling as a viable transportation alternative.
- Improve your cycling and bicycle maintenance skills.
- Enjoy the fun and safety of riding with a group.
- Lose weight, stay fit, and have an excuse to wear funny clothes.
- Hang out with healthy, active, and fun people.
- It's an offer you can't refuse, only $20 per year ($30 if you choose a paper membership via US mail) and the cost is the same for a household/family membership.
BCP Yearly Special Events
BCP holds many special events held throughout the year, such as:
New Hope to New York Ride (Peter N. Odell Memorial Ride) - Labor Day weekend
Fall 3-Day Weekend Event - October
Spring Weekend - May
Annual Banquet - Winter
Annual Picnic - June
Bike Shop Discounts with BCP Membership
Membership in BCP entitles you to discounts at the selected area bike shops. The amount of discount varies from approximately 5% to 10% on new bikes and from 5% to 15% on repairs and accessories. Click Here for the list of shops that offer discounts to BCP members
Discounts at participating bike shops are available to BCP members upon showing the membership card located on the last page of their most recent Quick Release. We will also be offering a Member Check feature (a way to check whether a customer actually is a BCP member - name and zip code) to certain bike shops For more information about this feature, or to opt out (if you do not want a bike shop to have access), please click here.