All Bicycle Club of Philadelphia members are invited to our annual end-of-season Fall Open House Party at Wissahickon Hall, Springside Chestnut Hill Academy, 500 West Willow Grove Ave, Philadelphia, 19118 from 1 to 4 pm on Saturday, November 3rd, 2018.
The menu primarily will be “pot luck”, with members contributing various dishes. BCP will provide the beverages, and supplement some of the food. It is not necessary to bring a dish to attend.
Please use this form to tell us if you will be attending, whether or not you'll be bringing a dish, or if you can help with setup or cleanup.
The Potluck Menu
- BBQ pulled pork
by Linda Freimark
- Vegetarian Chile
by Chuck Herbert
- Fruit plate
by Sue Patterson
- Probably cookies, but I'll stay in touch as to my final choice
by Howie Wiener
- Pasta salad
by Ann Martha
- Roasted cauliflower
by Beth Bradford
- Salad/Leafy green and or Fruit? -From reading Terminal Market
by Albert Wellstein
by Jeffrey Kochanowicz
- Sweedish meatballs
by Len & Sandy Gerber
- Metropolitan bread
by Bridget Chadwick
- Salad mixed greens with feta,pecans and pears
by John Martino
- Something, not sure what!
by Nancy Moyer
- Meatballs & rolls
by Barbara Kochanowicz
- 12:15 pm Sunny Sunday C Spin-Off
A true C ride, which cheerfully waits to regroup. Usually 25-35 miles with a lunch or snack stop. Meet at the Italian Fountain, near the parking garage sign. June 2 we will ride a slightly shorter r...
- 8:00 am Early Morning PRE-PICNIC Ramble - Blue Bell Park to Warrington, 46mi , THEN, RETURN to BLUE BELL PARK for BCP's Annual PICNIC - CO-LEADER WELCOME
Pretty loop from Blue Bell Park in Mount Airy, Phila., to Warrington, Bucks County. Total climbing is 2300 feet. Outbound via Chestnut Hill, Flourtown, and Maple Glen. Return via Hartsville, Horsham...
- 12:00 pm Sunny Sunday D Ride to the Summer Annual Picnic
OWLS (Older, Wiser, Longer, Slower) pace ride for any age through Fairmount Park and beyond depending on the assembled group. Please bring water, extra tube, helmet(required by the club), and as many...
- 10:30 am Tandem Ride to the Picnic
Will travel through Flourtown, Oreland, Glenside, Chestnut Hill, and Mt. Airy, attempting to find the least hilly route available. But we can't avoid all the hills so be prepared tp do some pedaling...
- 9:00 am Tabora Farms at Peace Valley Reservoir - With Finish at BCP Picnic
We’ll head out through East Falls, then onto Wyndmoor, Fort Washington, to Tabora Farm bakery near the Peace Valley Reservoir, where we will refresh on delightful food offerings (bring money). The ...
- 9:25 am Backward, Slower, and Not So Early Ride to Coffee in Ambler and BCP Picnic (ad-hoc ride)
Assemble at 9:25. Depart at 9:30 SHARP! Ride through East Falls, Wyndmoor, Oreland, Fort Washington, Upper Dublin, Ambler, Flourtown, and Manayunk, but BACKWARDS to reach picnic at Blue Bell Hill. ...