All Bicycle Club of Philadelphia members are invited to our annual end-of-season Fall Open House Party at Wissahickon Hall, Springside Chestnut Hill Academy, 500 West Willow Grove Ave, Philadelphia, 19118 from 1 to 4 pm on Saturday, November 3rd, 2018.
The menu primarily will be “pot luck”, with members contributing various dishes. BCP will provide the beverages, and supplement some of the food. It is not necessary to bring a dish to attend.
Please use this form to tell us if you will be attending, whether or not you'll be bringing a dish, or if you can help with setup or cleanup.
The Potluck Menu
- BBQ pulled pork
by Linda Freimark
- Vegetarian Chile
by Chuck Herbert
- Fruit plate
by Sue Patterson
- Probably cookies, but I'll stay in touch as to my final choice
by Howie Wiener
- Pasta salad
by Ann Martha
- Roasted cauliflower
by Beth Bradford
- Salad/Leafy green and or Fruit? -From reading Terminal Market
by Albert Wellstein
by Jeffrey Kochanowicz
- Sweedish meatballs
by Len & Sandy Gerber
- Metropolitan bread
by Bridget Chadwick
- Salad mixed greens with feta,pecans and pears
by John Martino
- Something, not sure what!
by Nancy Moyer
- Meatballs & rolls
by Barbara Kochanowicz
- 8:00 am Early AM, Pre-Picnic Ride to Gwynedd, then, return to the Spring Kick-Off Picnic
Pretty loop from the Philadelphia Canoe Club, site of our Spring Kick-Off Picnic scheduled for later today. On the outbound, we will meander through East Falls, Mt. Airy & Chestnut Hill, Ft. Wash...
- 12:00 pm Delaware County Bikers ride to the Annual Spring Kick-off Picnic
OWLS (Older, Wiser, Longer, Slower) paced ride from Lansdowne through Delaware County and Montomery County to the Philadelphia Canoe Club for refreshments and rest. The ride difficulty will be a D r...
- 11:00 am Tandem ride to BCP Spring Kickoff
Fairly flat ride except Cynwd Heritage Trail, mostly on trails
- 1:00 pm Annual Spring Kick-Off Picnic
Please join your fellow club-mates at BCP's annual celebration of SPRING, the return of warm weather and memorable bik or Raee rides with friends. Club rides heading to and from the Picnic will be po...