All Bicycle Club of Philadelphia members are invited to our annual end-of-season Fall Open House Party at Wissahickon Hall, Springside Chestnut Hill Academy, 500 West Willow Grove Ave, Philadelphia, 19118 from 1 to 4 pm on Saturday, November 3rd, 2018.
The menu primarily will be “pot luck”, with members contributing various dishes. BCP will provide the beverages, and supplement some of the food. It is not necessary to bring a dish to attend.
Please use this form to tell us if you will be attending, whether or not you'll be bringing a dish, or if you can help with setup or cleanup.
The Potluck Menu
- BBQ pulled pork
by Linda Freimark
- Vegetarian Chile
by Chuck Herbert
- Fruit plate
by Sue Patterson
- Probably cookies, but I'll stay in touch as to my final choice
by Howie Wiener
- Pasta salad
by Ann Martha
- Roasted cauliflower
by Beth Bradford
- Salad/Leafy green and or Fruit? -From reading Terminal Market
by Albert Wellstein
by Jeffrey Kochanowicz
- Sweedish meatballs
by Len & Sandy Gerber
- Metropolitan bread
by Bridget Chadwick
- Salad mixed greens with feta,pecans and pears
by John Martino
- Something, not sure what!
by Nancy Moyer
- Meatballs & rolls
by Barbara Kochanowicz
- 12:15 pm Sunny Sunday C Spin-Off
A true C ride, which cheerfully waits to regroup. Usually 25-35 miles with a lunch or snack stop. Meet at the Italian Fountain, near the parking garage sign. This week we will stop at the BCP Spring...
- 9:00 am Kayuh Pedalers: 2019 Philly Airport Loop WITH STOP AT BCP's ANNUAL SPRING KICK-OFF PICNIC.
Ride WILL LEAVE AT 9 AM!!! Plan on 5 to 6 hours for this ride. On the way back we will stop at Bike Club of Philadelphia's annual Spring Kick-off Picnic at the Philadelphia Canoe Club, from 1:00 to 4:...
- 3:03 pm Temple Night Owls Concert Ride (ad-hoc ride)
A short late afternoon ride to the Temple Night Owls Community Band concert featuring our own Walt Johnson. (free admission). We will ride from the BCP Picnic at the Canoe Club 5 miles to the concert,...
- 8:00 am Early AM, Pre-Picnic Ride to Gwynedd, then, return to the Spring Kick-Off Picnic
Pretty loop from the Philadelphia Canoe Club, site of our Spring Kick-Off Picnic scheduled for later today. On the outbound, we will meander through East Falls, Mt. Airy & Chestnut Hill, Ft. Wash...
- 12:00 pm Delaware County Bikers ride to the Annual Spring Kick-off Picnic
OWLS (Older, Wiser, Longer, Slower) paced ride from Lansdowne through Delaware County and Montomery County to the Philadelphia Canoe Club for refreshments and rest. The ride difficulty will be a D r...
- 11:00 am Tandem ride to BCP Spring Kickoff
Fairly flat ride except Cynwd Heritage Trail, mostly on trails
- 1:00 pm Annual Spring Kick-Off Picnic
Please join your fellow club-mates at BCP's annual celebration of SPRING, the return of warm weather and memorable bik or Raee rides with friends. Club rides heading to and from the Picnic will be po...
- 12:00 pm Sunny Sunday D Ride
Older,Wiser,Longer,Slower) paced ride through Fairmount Park and beyond depending on the group assembled. Please wear helmet(required by club), dress for winter weather, extra tube, water, and $ for m...
- 10:15 am Philly G.R.I.T. Ride to Spring Picnic
Will loop around the Wissahickon, SRT, CHT and Belmont plateau to BCP Spring Kick-Off Picnic (mile 40) with coffee stop in Ambler (mile 25).