All Bicycle Club of Philadelphia members are invited to our annual end-of-season Fall Open House Party at Cherokee Dining Hall, Springside Chestnut Hill Academy, 8000 Cherokee St., Philadelphia, 19118 from 1 to 4 pm on Sunday, November 10th, 2019.
The menu primarily will be “pot luck”, with members contributing various dishes. BCP will provide the beverages, and supplement some of the food. It is not necessary to bring a dish to attend.
Please use this form to tell us if you will be attending, whether or not you'll be bringing a dish, or if you can help with setup or cleanup.
The Potluck Menu
- I will decide soon; I want to see what others are bringing, so I can see what we need.
by Howard Wiener
- A Yummy Pasta Dish! :)
by Patricia Butcher
- Yogurt & fesh fruits for smoothies made fresh in my blender bike
by Linda McGrane
- Fresh bread
by Owen Sindler
- Vegetarian Chile
by Chuck Herbert
by Paula Levine
- chocolate cookies
by marsha hyman
- Grilled vegetable dish
by Jeff Kochanowicz
- No dish - leader of Philly Wandrers ride, will stop by sometime after noon
by Rob Gusky
by Carol Ireland
by John & Denise Sakosky
- Almond biscottis dipped in chocolate
by Charlie Brant
- 8:00 am Early-Bird, PRE-PARTY Loop from Chestnut Hill to Gwynedd, then, return to the VENUE for the FALL OPEN HOUSE PARTY
Pretty loop from Springside Chestnut Hill Academy (the location of the Fall Open House Party later today) to the Wawa in Gwynedd, near the 202 Parkway Trail. Outbound via Oreland, Ft. Washington, and...
- 11:00 am Philly Wandrers - Juniata Edition with Fall Open House Party Stop!
Bike adventure through Philadelphia including stop at Pupuseria Sabor Latino #2 in Juniata for Salvadoran food. We will also stop at the Fall Open House Party on our way!
- 11:30 am Kayuh Pedalers: Ride to the Fall Open House at the Springside-Chestnut Hill Academy.
This weeks ride will go to the Fall Open House at the Springside-Chestnut Hill Academy. A no-drop ride, with rest stops and re-group as needed. Helmet, extra tube and water a must. A light riding snac...
- 12:00 pm Sunny Sunday D Ride
OWLS (Older, Wiser, Longer, Slower) paced ride through Fairmount Park and beyond for any age. This ride will go to the Fall Open House at the Springside-Chestnut Hill Academy. Bring water, extra tub...
- 12:15 pm Sunny Sunday C Spin-Off
A true C ride, which cheerfully waits to regroup. Usually 25-35 miles with a lunch or snack stop. Meet at the Italian Fountain, near the parking garage sign. This week we will loop up through the No...