December Members’ Seminar & Social
When? Thursday, December 16, 2021. 6:15 to 8:15pm
Where? Main Line Cycles, 919 Montgomery Ave, Narberth, near the intersection w/Old Gulph Rd. This is a few doors away from Staples & Wawa, on the same side of Montgomery Ave.
Physical Therapists Greg Kowal, DPT will present
- “How to Maintain Physical Fitness & Conditioning during the Winter”, as well as
- “How to Minimize Holiday/Winter Weight Gain”.
Main Line Cycles will present
- “How to Winterize Your Bike** (for harsh weather & road conditions)”, as well as
- “How to Dress Properly for Outdoor Exercise in the Cold”
- "How to Properly Illuminate Your Bike for Safety & Visibility"
REFRESHMENTS will be served.
MASKS will be REQUIRED inside the store, as a COVID precaution.
PARKING ots (free) are available adjacent to and behind Fast Signs/Main Line Cycles, accessible from Montgomery Ave or Gordon Ave. PUBLIC TRANSIT: SEPTA’s 44 Bus runs along Montgomery Ave (in front of the bike shop). The Narberth train station near Narberth & Haverford Avenues, is a few blocks from Main Line Cycles. The Narberth station is served by the R5 rail line, which runs from Paoli-Thorndale into Center City, then, north to Lansdale-Doylestown.
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED: If you are able to arrive early (~5:45pm) to assist with set-up, THANK YOU! Please contact Linda McGrane, at , or, 267-251-7862
EVERYONE is warmly welcome to join us. If you plan to attend, please RSVP to Linda McGrane, so that we can plan the room set-up and refreshments accordingly. A pre-registration link will be posted on the BCP website Ride Calendar.
Hope to see you there! LMc