December Members’ Seminar & Social
When? Saturday, December 7th, 2019. 3:00 to 5:00pm
Where? Main Line Cycles, 919 Montgomery Ave, Narberth, near the intersection w/Old Gulph Rd. This is a few doors away from Staples & Wawa, on the same side of Montgomery Ave.
Physical Therapists Greg Kowal will present
- “How to Maintain Physical Fitness & Conditioning during the Winter”, as well as
- “How to Minimize Holiday/Winter Weight Gain”.
Main Line Cycles will present
- “How to Winterize Your Bike** (for harsh weather & road conditions)”, as well as
- “How to Dress Properly for Outdoor Exercise in the Cold”
- **Proper illumination for riding in the dark will be included.
REFRESHMENTS will be served.
PARKING is available in the lot immediately adjacent to “Fast Signs” and “Main Line Cycles”, in front of and behind what used to be the “Annie Sez” store. PUBLIC TRANSIT: SEPTA’s 44 Bus runs along Montgomery Ave (in front of the bike shop). Narberth train station near Narberth & Haverford Avenues, a few blocks from Main Line Cycles, is served by the Paoli-Thorndale Regional Rail line from Center City.
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED: If you are able to arrive early (~2:15pm) to assist with set-up, THANK YOU! Please contact Linda McGrane, at , or, 267-251-7862
EVERYONE is warmly welcome to join us. If you plan to attend, please RSVP to Linda McGrane, so that we can plan the room set-up and refreshments accordingly. A pre-registration link will be posted on the BCP website Ride Calendar.
Hope to see you there! LMc