Philadelphia Area/Delaware Valley
- Bicycle Coalition of Greater Phialdelphia - Delaware Valley's Bicycle Advocacy Organization. Making bicycling a safe and fun way to get around for anyone in the Greater Philadelphia Region
- Chester Rails to Trails - Rail Trail in Delaware County, Pennsylvania. When complete, trail will follow Chester Creek along the Civil War-era Chester Creek Branch line of the Pennsylvania Railroad.
- Bike Montco - which includes design improvements and key policies for bicycle safety, comprehensively addresses the current bicycle transportation needs of the county.
- National Rails to Trails - creating a nationwide network of trails from former rail lines and connecting corridors to build healthier places for healthier people.
- LAB - League of American Bicyclists - THE LEAGUE represents bicyclists in the movement to create safer roads, stronger communities, and a bicycle-friendly America.
- PeopleForBikes - includes both an industry coalition of bicycling suppliers and retailers, as well as a charitable foundation.
- International Mountain Bicycling Association - first organization dedicated to gaining acceptance of and access for mountain biking at every level of government and land management, and has remained at the forefront of those efforts for 30 years